Lady GaGa xD


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My photo
The name's Oscar ... Oscar Lai ... 17 soon to be this year =) ... Facing the fear of my life this year .. The 3 Letter Word Big Examination ..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Im Just So Fucking Depressed ...

think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor ...
Everything is so tense and gloom...
I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room...
Just as soon as I walk in...
It's like all eyes on me..
So I try to avoid any eye contact...
'cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation...
Like I want that... I'm not looking for extra attention...
I just want to be just like you...
Blend in with the rest of the room...
Maybe just point me to the closest restroom I don't need no fucking man servant...
Trying to follow me around, and wipe my ass...
Laugh at every single joke I crack..
Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown...

No comments:

Post a Comment