Lady GaGa xD


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My photo
The name's Oscar ... Oscar Lai ... 17 soon to be this year =) ... Facing the fear of my life this year .. The 3 Letter Word Big Examination ..

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A day to remember =)

Today was fun ?
Getting wet , forgetting to bring my maths worksheet and enjoying pary ...
Pretty fun xD ...
Yet another day has pass ...
The bored subject of the way today was ESt =( ...
2 periods of Est ... Was damn bored ... Ooops ...
Bored bored la ... Why must add the "damn" word ^^ ...
Haha ... After school today .. Me , liam and Jf went to the new foodcourt ...
Did not eat anything actually ... Did not had my lunch today =( ...

Im also current addicted to Pokemons now xD ....
So damn fun la wei ...
Aiyo ... Fun fun la what damn damn all ... =P ...
Look at my Pokemon ... Wooots =X ...




The best thing was I could play it in my phone xD ...


Okay continue my story ...
After makan kat itu food court baru ..
It was raining heavily =( ...
Me , Jf , Liam and GINsky had to run under the rain to his house ... LoL ...
Super Duper Darn Wet .. xD ... Somemore damn cold la dey ...
=.= Cold cold la ... What damn damn all ... Haha ...

After reaching Ginsky hse we took bath lor =( ....
I made sexy pose xD ...
See See ...



Jia Fei naked and me posing with the towel wrapped around my waist =D ...





While waiting for myself to dry ... I enter breaking =) ... Hehe



Later then had tuition maths =( ... Hate tuition but enjoyed it =) ...
Selepas tuisyen , I went to my cousin's party xD ...
It was at my uncle's restaurant ... We had Turkey for lunch ^^ ...




Well , thats all for tonight readers =) ...
Chao outsideeeeeeee xD ...


To be hurt , to feel lost , to be left out in the dark ...
To be kicked when you're down ...
To feel you've been pushed around ...

No comments:

Post a Comment