Lady GaGa xD


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My photo
The name's Oscar ... Oscar Lai ... 17 soon to be this year =) ... Facing the fear of my life this year .. The 3 Letter Word Big Examination ..

Monday, January 18, 2010

The days of the usual =)

Readers =) ...
Updating on time ? I guess ...
Not much today ...
Time flies so fast these days ...
Wish I could just slow them down xD ...

Was lazy to go to school this morning =( ...
Was so tired and wanted to continue my sleep ...
Too bad la ...
Dont want to be a slacker this year ...

Thinking of dropping my Accounts class ...
Beeeecause itsss soooooo booooooooring ...
And I dont understand anything about it =( ...

Today Me , my pencil case and I was propertized by Wong Jia Fei ...
Got chops of his name all over my pencil case and williams hand xD ...


William showing his propertized hand xD
Sangat "Khoo" kan ? =)
His so happy ... Hehe ...




He wanted this to be posted ... LOL ..


After school was fun today xD ...
"Dapao"-ed lunch at the usual restaurant ...
Ate curry laksa =D ...





Thats me =) ... Eating Curry Laksa and Drinking my usual drink .. "Teh Ping" = Teh Ice


After eating Me , Ginsky , Liam , JF and Zc revised for Physics form 4 and did some questions xD ...
Answering questions was fun ... " I , OSCAR LAI FINALLY ENJOYED STUDYING !!! "

Around 5.45 ? We journey-ed (LoL) our way to eat ....

EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT
EAT

BKT ! =D

Also known as Bah Kut Teh ... WOOO xD ...
Long time I did not eat Pork already laaa wei ...




Im enjoying BKT =D

BKT SEDAP DOH xD





Teacher / Wannabe-Father-Person and William waiting

for thier BKT xD ...



After makan go to ErA tuition loooo ...
Wearing school shirt like a nerd to tuition ...
Did not bath and me was so dirty xD ... (purposely make a grammer mistake xD)
Kla i know i'm lame ... I'm just showing you how lame I could be even if I'm cute ...
Btw I'm a guy who is damn perasan and proud of being perasan xD ...
All I need you readers to do is just CHILL ... (Famous Quote by happyginsky)

Selepas tuition me ...
Saya pulang ke rumah dan on computer I ...
And memula blogging my blog ...
Thats all ...
Aku will update soon xD ...
Chaooo =) ...

1 more thing ... Pls smile before you leave my blog =D ...
This makes me happier ...


Lame-ness-sess by ScaR Lai ... Being Lame Is My New Cool For A Nerd Like Me ...
I know you want to laugh but your just "tahan-ing" ...



No comments:

Post a Comment